Friday, October 14, 2016

Melinda + Joel

Looking through these wedding photos thinking WOW this day had a lot of beautiful little moments.  I was moved in more ways than one by Melinda and Joel's wedding. Not only was the day full of gorgeous details, a Malibu mountain top venue, and precious moments, but it was also complete with incredible people. My favorite part of the day was listening to the speakers talk about Melinda + Joel and the inspiring people they are. I learned about how they are a couple of philanthropists and good-hearted souls who are on a constant mission to give back to the world. I learned not only about them as people, but also about what they adore within each other. I was equally inspired by their passion and their integrity. I came out of their wedding feeling like: Man, true love does exist! Here's proof --->





Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs